At Dayspring Dental, we hold to a set of core values, they define who we are.
- You will always be treated like we would want our family to be treated.
- We will never keep working on you when you are uncomfortable. We will do what we have to to make you comfortable.
- We will educate you on the condition of your mouth, so that you understand the treatment you need, and can make an informed choice.
- We will be upfront about the cost of your treatment, what your insurance will pay, and how we can help you afford it.
- We will NEVER try to “sell” you unnecessary treatment.
We take our roles as health care providers very seriously, and will always do our very best for you.
Common Dental Problems
- My tooth hurts!
- I feel a hole in my tooth
- A piece of my tooth broke off
- My teeth are sensitive to cold things
- My gums bleed when I brush. Is that normal?
- I'm embarrassed to smile
- I wish my teeth were whiter