HELP, I don’t have dental insurance
Many people don’t have dental insurance. Perhaps you retired and insurance isn’t part of your retirement package. Perhaps you lost your job and with it, your dental insurance. Perhaps you are self employed or work for a company that does not provide dental insurance.
We have several different financing companies that we work with to make your treatment more affordable. Lending Club
We also offer the "Dayspring Savings Plan" to our patients. If you have no dental insurance, this plan will allow you to save money on your dental care.
Common Dental Problems
- My tooth hurts!
- I feel a hole in my tooth
- A piece of my tooth broke off
- My teeth are sensitive to cold things
- My gums bleed when I brush. Is that normal?
- I'm embarrassed to smile
- I wish my teeth were whiter