Dayspring Savings Plan
What does the Dayspring Savings Plan include?
- 2 exams per year.
- 2 cleanings per year.
- Any necessary x-rays (excluding CBCT images).
- 20% discount on all procedures done in our office.
Fee for Dayspring Savings Plan:
- Individual plan- $299
- Couple plan- $575
- Family plan (3)- $752
- Family plan (4)- $917
- Each additional- $110
- The Dayspring Savings Plan is NOT insurance. It is a discount membership plan that gives the patient discounts on certain dental treatment.
- Your treatment MUST be paid in full at the treatment date of service.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with one of our financing companies (such as CitHealth Card or Lending Club).
- Non-refundable and cannot be pro-rated.
- It is only for procedures done in our office, and does not include referrals to specialists.
- This plan is only honored at Dayspring Dental, and cannot be used at any other dental office.
- This plan can be purchased and used in conjunction with a dental insurance plan, provided that the patient pays the entire fee for the procedure on the day of service and is reimbursed by their insurance company (no assignment of benefits).
Common Dental Problems
- My tooth hurts!
- I feel a hole in my tooth
- A piece of my tooth broke off
- My teeth are sensitive to cold things
- My gums bleed when I brush. Is that normal?
- I'm embarrassed to smile
- I wish my teeth were whiter